At DANIELLS PHILLIPS VAUGHAN & BOCK, our Client Service Associates will work with large and small companies in various industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges.
- Prepare financial statements via software, including:
- Review software files prepared by clients to make ready for tax preparation and make adjustments, as needed
- Collaborate with clients, and assist them as they identify accounting needs, support them on booking issues, and provide them with training on basic software usage
- Set up new files with chart of accounts
- Prepare accounts payable
- Prepare payroll, including making EFTPS tax payments
- Prepare quarterly payroll forms 940, 941, 944 and TWC
- Prepare annual payroll forms W2, W3, 1099, 1096
Now is a great time to join our Firm to see what we have to offer. We offer competitive compensation as well as benefits. We emphasize the importance of providing our team members an experience that will provide them with even more value to add to their career growth and development.